Actions taken due to COVID-19 pandemic
DOBRY HOTEL - SAFE HOTEL - CODE OF GOOD PRACTICES
Your safety is our highest value and priority. Due to the epidemic situation in Poland, we have implemented a number of rules of personal safety and hygiene that will allow you to stay in our hotel.
- Employees undergo training on the principle of maintaining cleanliness and hygiene and are obliged to comply with them - these are for example regular, important and frequent hand washing, disinfection of workplace and equipment used to perform their obligations,
- Employees are equipped with protective masks, gloves, disinfectant liquids; we measure employees temperature before they start work,
- At the entrance to the hotel, in the hotel lobby content to disinfect gel, we ask you to use it,
- The registration process has been kept to a minimum, however for our common good, please complete a short declaration in the registration composition - health status statement, let’s take care of ourselves!
- After check-in, our staff each time disinfects the reception desk and payment terminals,
- We recommend paying with credit cards,
- Invoices are only available via email,
- Required using the elevator only with accompanying travels, the family who live in the room,
- The rooms were thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic atomizer which creates a disinfecting mist or ozonated before your arrival,
- For hygiene reasons we do not provide cleaning services during your stay. For special needs, after phone arrangement with the reception and in the absence of guests in the room, the cleaning staff will perform this service,
- If necessary to change towels, empty the trash can or refill toiletries, please contact the reception,
- Hotel lobbies and corridors are disinfected with increased frequency. Toilets, elevators, door handles, handrails, handles at least every 1 hour. Additionally, at night they are ozonized or disinfecting public areas: elevators, corridors, toilets, restaurant rooms, conference rooms, fitness, SPA and Wellness zones,
- Only our Guests may stay in the Hotel,
- On the day of the departure leave the keycard in the room or throwing it into a dedicated container standing on the reception desk,
- Drying of hairdryer is not allowed in the rooms,
- Additional room equipment: needle-case, clothes brush, shoe cleaner, stationery and pens, information book is available on request at reception,
- Our restaurant has been strictly prepared to function in accordance with current government guidelines, so that you can enjoy breakfast and meals a la carte in peace and security,
- The swimming pool, saunas, gyms and play rooms have been prepared to welcome guests in accordance with government guidelines.
We wish you a pleasant stay !!!